I recently announced that the two courses that I wrote for Skillshare were also now available on Udemy. Well now there’s a third course joining the party, on both Skillshare and Udemy.
Setting up Cloudflare – Page Rules deep dive
This course follows on from my course on setting up Cloudflare for website security and performance which goes through all the Cloudflare settings, explaining what’s available and the configuration that I would recommend for most websites. However, this new course goes into much more detail on how to setup Page Rules, which allow you to customise the Cloudflare settings individually for different pages, or groups of pages using pattern matching.
In the course you will learn how to…
- Redirect traffic from HTTP to HTTPS
- Improve SEO by creating a canonical URL
- Create your own vanity URLs
- Add extra protection to your login/admin pages
- Improve caching of static assets which rarely change
- Protect pages of your site by making them “always online”