I got a nice little email through from Udemy the other day…
Yes, it’s been pretty slow progress, but I’ve made it to 100 total (unique) students, across the 6 courses that I’ve made so far…
- Optimising your website: A development workflow with Git and Gulp (17 students)
- Optimising your website: A development workflow continued with Gulp 4 (3 students)
- Setting up Cloudflare for website security and performance (72 students)
- Setting up Cloudflare – Page Rules deep dive (20 students)
- Setting up Cloudflare – Scrape Shield deep dive (2 students)
- Setting up Cloudflare and WordPress (7 students)
The astute may notice that adds up to 121 courses sold. That means that each students takes 1.21 of my courses on average.
What I’ve learnt so far from the feedback is that the content it pretty good, although needs to be updated in some places (for example, the original “Optimising your website” course was written in Gulp 3) and re-recording all of them with higher quality audio wouldn’t go a miss!
This is a small milestone, but I’m pretty happy with it, especially as I’ve done absolutely nothing to advertise these courses, other than mention them here on my blog. I have ideas for new courses as well, so watch this space.